How to make custom animations faster? [PROBLEM]

Hello.

I started a while ago to make run animation for my custom rig using Moon Animation Suite by @xsixx. When I test out my animation, it’s really nice and fast, pretty good for a run animation, but for some reason when I make Animation Script and place it in StarterPlayer>StarterCharacterScripts and test it my animation while playing, run animation is really playing slowly. Is there any way I could fix this?

Thank you.

AnimationTrack:AdjustSpeed:

local animationTrack = humanoid:LoadAnimation(animation)
animationTrack:AdjustSpeed(2)
animationTrack:Play()

I am using main “Animate” script with all values. I don’t know where should I place the code, because the whole script has many codes. Is there any other possible way?

I’m not too familiar with the Moon Animation Suite or the Animate script you’re talking about. Unfortunately, I’m not sure if there’s any other way to directly change the speed of an AnimationTrack. I’m sure the suite will provide this functionality, though.

Inside of the animation script a distance down there is a function that includes the word Running in it’s name iirc. The animation speed is related to walkspeed and is divided by a scaling value inside that function. Change the scaling value.

6 Likes

Thank you! That helped a lot!