How to make do Roblox studio in Create Game

Hello Developer
This is a support category for asking questions about how to get something done on the Roblox websites or how to do something on Roblox applications such as Roblox Studio.

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

2 Likes

Yes

I want to make game I don’t create Roblox studio

I can’t understand what you’re saying

1 Like

I said, if we create a game, we do idea

1 Like

Then do it

1 Like

I agree, let’s do we will work together

are you implying that we all work together to create a game, or are you simply asking how to create a game in roblox studio?

Yes, we need to create a game, but we don’t have idea

1 Like

brainstorming ideas can be challenging, but you should start with the main idea

what type of game are you trying to make? a fighting game? roleplaying game?

1 Like

Make game Race simulator About

1 Like

there is already a game like this one, so it shouldn’t be too hard to get ideas. try not to get copyrighted though

We were not using a copyrighted we will use another we will collect by our own

ok β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

1 Like

So we need to be team developer and we will agree

1 Like

goodluck β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž

1 Like

Lol this conversation is oscar worthy.

1 Like

I think he wants a partner or a team. (limit bypass)

This is good about your asking me