How to make High end Obby? ''Mega Cartoon Obby''

So I’m working on an obby that I want to make modern, so people can enjoy everything not a basic one but a good quality one, so I

was thinking how to make it better than other obbys on Roblox platform?

5 Likes

If you want it to stand out you could add a custom movement system with stuff like crawling, wall jumps, and rolling.

6 Likes

Ohh, that’s a good idea, could you help me with that if you can?

1 Like

An idea: Boost events

Every few miniutes or so, an event, lasting a few miniutes would commence.

This event could give everyone a stat boost. Health, Speed, Jump boost, whatever.

I’ve never really seen an obby with events like these, so it should make your game stand out!

Another thing you should improve, Game name. I know there is a narrow selection of names you could go for but “x obby” is very overused and saturated name, maybe something like “x Parkour” or “x Course” could be more unique naming for an obby game.

3 Likes

try implementing unique features that also blend in with the obby, like boxes to push, and puzzles that you have to do. that way there it can remain fresh without going stale real quick

a game i would recommend from to get inspiration is Juke’s Towers of He**

4 Likes

lol i was waiting for someone to eventually say this

1 Like

its very hard to be original with an obby lol so if your trying to make something original an obby deffinetly isnt the game to make

but “Mega Cartoon Obby” just sounds like 99% of other obby’s you could give it a theme and actually have some sort of build but a tone of games have done that before too. theres deffinetly some unique obbys but you would probally have to change the gameplay a lot if you add some sort of mechanic

1 Like

Yeah, Well I’m trying to make it like a cartoon, I’m adding stuff to it, that other obbys don’t have