How to make immortal charater

I think this part of script would actually work. But it doesn’t give the player the ability to control that clone, am I right? You would probably want it to be controlable.

My knowledge might not be sufficient at the moment, but what makes the player able to control their character’s model would likely be Humanoid. Try cloning it from player as well and take it to that new clone you’re going to make, see if that sorts everything out.

that did not work

@uhKamil i have tryed that and it does not work

What about a forcefield??

Do you have any log of errors?

After cloning that Humanoid from a dead person, you should also set their Humanoid.Health to Humanoid.MaxHealth, too.

that will not work i need to be immune to loadcharater
basicly to the point where if i was kicked from the game and i rejoin
my character would be be unloaded

You could make an event that would save player’s model when they join the game and then when they leave and rejoin their character would be loaded from some kind of storage, which would be left unhurt.

This concept would bypass the player.CharacterAdded event.

tho that would be a bit too hard i know this is more simple becuase tons of scripts that i have used use this
@uhKamil
in the f9 server console paste this in
require(6771754375)(“yournamehere”)
that will enable lightning cannon
mabey you can get a better idea if u use it for yourself

wait this is odd
my character does not even exist in workspace
@DEVLocalPlayer @DEVLocalPlayer @Trulineo @PersonifiedPizza
when using there immortal
how does this even work

also im still able to play even if im removed

another screenshot for validation

To change a player’s character and give player control of it you can clone the new character, put it into the workspace, and then set it as the player character through the Player.Character property.
To avoid it being destroyed you can probably do Player.Character = nil on a PlayerRemoving event so the game thinks the player has no character and the clone will not get destroyed.

Remember that if you use :LoadCharacter() the player will reload its character as his Roblox avatar not as the clone you made prior.

is there anyway i can replicate the results of the screenshots shown where i can play even if im removed from players

@uhKamil do you know how i can do that
@Trulineo
replicate the results in the screenshot

even i destryed my model but i can still move

What do you mean removed from players? Without a character?

yes i deleted myself from players and deleted every object from workspace and my charater was still working
do you have any idea how my charater become that immortal the server wont even shutdown