How to make low poly house in blender?

Recently I have been trying to make a low poly house in Blender like the ones from Adopt Me can someone tell me how to make one.
Example Image

6 Likes

Someone earlier posted a ton of guides that are very helpful for creating things in Blender, recommend reading some of them here. Best of luck on this!

5 Likes

You practice and learn. I would advise checking out some tutorials and resources like what has been suggested above. Put the time in: Don’t rush through the tutorials it’ll definitely take time creating models in blender, and explore and try different things as it’s the only way to really learn the 3D software. If i’m not mistaken you can take notes and learn a lot from tutorials.

For software, it depends. You can work on low poly builds by also using Roblox Studio. Generally, all you have to do is use bright colors and the plastic material. Although this type of artwork does seem to dominate the industry, as well as learning from many online tutorials, i’ll start simple try looking at a few tutorial and go from there.

Maybe try looking at this tutorial it could possibly help you out:

2 Likes

There isn’t any real way. You just learn and build. That’s like saying to someone “teach me how to make a game”