How to make physics like evade

This isnt what you want? In the video they float quite a bit after they jump

You can set the gravity to be higher so it wont do that.

If they go up a slanted surface, but if they jump they wouldn’t go up that high.

Not to be offensive, but this is an extremely simple thing to do.

In your Roblox Studio, go to workspace and find the Gravity property.

What should I change the gravity too?

Since the default gravity is 196.2, you can just use your calculator to find 50% of the value, or whatever you need.

Try 75-125, slightly lower gravity that increases jump

It didn’t work as I thought it would.
https://gyazo.com/64e16f6c01f24e6c71b4c58c943ac77a
In the video I showed when they go up they will go high up in the air.

Not to be mean, but im not too sure what you don’t get about this. The reason it doesnt look the same is because of the fov, camera bobbing, etc.

Also if you go to 1:06 in the video you can see him jumping.
Here is what it looks like with low gravity.
https://gyazo.com/ee6480f907ca7060492eb326673d1910

Thats high walkspeed and low gravity. They probably lowered the jumppower too so it looks more floaty.

The jumping works now and the low gravity I just don’t get how they fly up when they go up from the slanted surface.

If you want to get something smooth like Evade, you would need much, MUCH more than just changing gravity, like view bobbing, TweenService to smoothly change FOV, and much more small details to make your physics engine look realistic.

Here is what it looks like when I go up a slanted surface.
https://gyazo.com/7f6e8e310c656b588e167f5b6de8b6b5
In Evade you go up much higher.

They probably added events which trigger when you leave the slope, or build up acceleration by walking up, something like that.

How would you detect if they built up acceleration?

This is very much reminiscent of a movement you’d see in a game that has a bunny hopping system, I found a post that has some sort of code which can possibly help you with this: New Bunny Hoppy Movement Code

I tried the game I don’t think it could work.

I’ve tested the code I’ve linked you to, if you adjust the values in it you can get the same effect. For the gravity thing you could possibly apply lower gravity and increase player’s jump height based on their momentum.

You can add this script that detects when your character moves, and you can build up acceleration.

game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
    player.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(character)
        character.Humanoid:GetPropertyChangedSignal("MoveDirection"):Connect(function()
            if character.Humanoid.MoveDirection.Magnitude > 0 then
                game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(humanoid,TweenInfo.new(2.5,Enum.EasingStyle.Sine),{WalkSpeed = 32}):Play()
            else
                game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(humanoid,TweenInfo.new(1,Enum.EasingStyle.Sine),{WalkSpeed = 16}):Play()
            end
        end)
    end)
end)