How to make player leave without the kick message

I found this bug that lets you hide the CoreGUI
Bug that allows you to hide new coregui - Bug Reports / Engine Bugs - Developer Forum | Roblox

So I was going to make my own custom CoreGUI after finding this out but then I realized I cannot make players leave without kicking them

And if I kick them it will show “You have been kicked”

How could I make the player leave without any message?

2 Likes

just execute this on the client side:

while true do end
4 Likes

Why did this not appear in my notifications lol

Also thanks, I will try this!

You can try doing your own custom message for the Kicking.

No this was not my question my question was how could I make the player leave without the kick message appearing

You could just crash the game via a local script, thus kicking them out, but that might freeze roblox so probably not the best method

1 Like

I am aware of what your question is but Roblox doesn’t have a solution for that. Crashing a player is hardly a solution as that crashes their whole “Roblox Player” application and freezes it making it hard to immediately close out of it. It isn’t a player friendly alternative to just avoiding a kick message.

1 Like

Try to remove the player from game.Players

1 Like

That can work it’ll just tell the Player a message saying they were removed from the DataModel with an error code and asking them to leave or reconnect.

The leave button uses the game:Shutdown() local function, which is locked behind CoreScripts. Unfortunately, you can’t close the game without a crash or a kick message. Smart UX on Roblox’s half, limiting UX on our’s.

1 Like

Yeah a few hours ago I was looking through the CoreScripts and I found it but it doesn’t work in scripts :frowning_face: