How to make realistic lighting?

I am currently trying to make a hyper-realistic game and I hit a little roadblock. You see, I am trying to edit the lighting (Bloom, ColorCorrection, Sunrays, etc.) to make it look like this game:

I would like to know how to make the lighting like this game and also would like to know how to make reflections off of surfaces for a wet surface effect. However, I am not sure how I can achieve this. Any tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

• AstralApples

make the contrast higher. literally takes any game from a 0 to a 10
for reflectiveness, im pretty sure there’s a youtube tutorial somewhere for reflections on roblox. one method uses a free model whereas the other uses the terrain editor’s water in the colour black.

1 Like

If you want realistic lighting the first thing to do is to change the lighting technology to “Future” it helps a lot with reflecting light. Then you can change the water reflection and transparency at terrain properties. Furthermore, a skybox is very important, you can find a few in the toolbox, but it is better if you make one yourself. Bloom, color correction, atmosphere, sun rays… are useful tools that you can use to create realistic lighting. I recommend that you experiment with it. The contrast slightly higher also helps for reflection.

1 Like

The most easiest way to make realistic lighting is to change the light to “Future”.
And surface light or spot light in Parts.
Glad i helped.

1 Like