How to make Roblox animations for Trailers/Youtube?

Sorry in advance if there is a topic about this already, but I couldn’t find it, I only found animating tutorials which I already know of. But can someone please explain how to make a Roblox animation just like in those Roblox story videos?

Anything will help, suggestions, links to dev forum posts, links to Youtube tutorials. thanks in advance :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You can create them using moon animator plugin in roblox studio. Or in blender create animations.
And yeah to create one animation like story video or smth, you need too much time because that not easy.
Btw you better hire someone will good skills to make good animation.

2 Likes

Learn how to weld, make effects, (particles, sparkles, boom effect etc.) use moon animator, learn cutscene scripting or launch cutscene plugins.

2 Likes

I know how to do all of these stuff, even cutscene scripting. But I thought there should be an easier way for that, no?

1 Like

I like doing stuff myself, my past experience hiring people went not so great and just gives me a headache, I’d rather learn it myself. But thanks for the suggestion bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Np. But you better watch moon animator tutorial because it updated and here more things now.
btw here moon animator link: https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/4725618216/Moon-Animator-2
Good luck

2 Likes

Is there anyway to make this happen using the Default Animator? Because I do not want to do commisions again to have the Robux to buy it :skull:.

1 Like

Oh, it no more free for sad… I remember Roblox have one own animator but idk where it located. btw try find free any animator plugin if there any good.
I didn’t know that moon animator now paid because i have buy it when it was free.

3 Likes

Oh well, thanks for your help lad :sunglasses:

1 Like

If anyone else got suggestions/links you’ve found useful post it here, any help will do :+1:

1 Like

There are several videos on YouTube on how to do this, which you can learn little by little and so, with time, knowing how to do everything yourself, remembering to be calm and focused, one day you will be able to do it alone

2 Likes

No proper solution was given, but I did find a way myself. There is no easy way to do this, you got to script the cameras yourself and have perfect timing, moon animator is hella overrated. I used the default animator just fine.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.