How to make roblox terrain flush with a part

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

I’m trying to create hill terrain that will work along with the roads that i’ve already created

1. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!

As of right now, it’s not a giant issue but i’m wondering if there’s any possible way to get the terrain flush with the sidewalk on an angle. I may be asking a lot but i’ve seen other games that have good terrain and I was wondering if maybe there’s a tool or plugin I haven’t tried.

1. What solutions have you thought of so far?

I’ve tried using part to terrain but that dosen’t really help as much as it seems as sometimes the terrain cuts onto the road/sidewalk.

For example, I’d want this:

but on a slope like this:

As of right now I’ve just been doing hand work, but if there’s an easier way let me know!

2 Likes

if it were up to me, i’d try using meshes/parts to help flush the terrain from the part
(with roblox’s new material manager) you can now make the material of a part the same as terrain materials, which will help a lot in making it seamless

other than that, i’d say it’s just a process of trial and error with terrain, especially with how limited it is