How to make the cam not clip with parts?

What I want to do is to make the default camera to focus on an object but not clip like this,

I want to do is just zoom out to a specific zone in which the cam wont clip…

Now I have an idea, to make certain focus points when player clicks an object it gets that focus point of an object but I don’t really like the Idea of making of invis parts for certain stuffs which will really take performance out of poor devices…

How can I make the cam zoom out of the focus point/CFrame of the object to a certain degree which will make the part clipless…

This is caused by the Player.DevCameraOcclusionMode being set to Invisicam

1 Like

I set that up intentionally… Because if not It would just go inside the house which I don’t want at all… but I also dont want to clip like this

You will likely need to edit the actual camera script from Roblox to not set the transparency in parts or create your own solution

1 Like

Was thinking about the same thing… but if there is any alternate solutions I would love to try it out.

Figured it out! Just put the decoration parts to no collision and set the hitbox to collision and also Set the Player.DevCameraOcclusuionMode to Zoom/Default. Now the camera doesn’t clip…(This was such a dumb question to post about smh!)

1 Like

Its caused a few people confusion, including myself in the past, its not a dumb question and someone will find this helpful.

2 Likes

I just found it helpful:) :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like