How to make this effect of aim a weapon

0:16

1 Like

it uses parts that are cut off when aimed. You have a part named “ADS” and a part named “REG” (not all gun kits have this feature). whenever you aim down sight, the “ADS” quickly becomes visible, and “REG” becomes invisible.
edit: invisible*

1 Like

hey hey hey hey, good idea but how about explaining to me how it should be and what is REG and ADS?
edit: I don’t use any gun kit I made my own guns

i don’t know the meaning between REG and ADS either. But, you basically Tween the “REG” part to it’s transparency = 1, should be so that it isn’t visible that it is gone, and “ADS” part to transparency = 0. and the reverse for un-aiming

example code:

function aim()
	for _,v in pairs(WeaponViewmodel:GetChildren()) do
		if v.Name == "REG" then
			game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(v,TweenInfo.new(0.2),{Transparency = 1}):Play()
		end
		if v.Name == "ADS" then
			game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(v,TweenInfo.new(0.1),{Transparency = 0}):Play()
		end
	end
end

function unaim()
	for _,v in pairs(WeaponViewmodel:GetChildren()) do
		if v.Name == "REG" then
			game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(v,TweenInfo.new(0.1),{Transparency = 0}):Play()
		end
		if v.Name == "ADS" then
			game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(v,TweenInfo.new(0.2),{Transparency = 1}):Play()
		end
	end
end

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.