How to make this group icon better?

So I have made this icon for a group and I’d like to know how to make it better.

Thanks in advance!

• Eliott
2 Likes

Hi again. So from my experience from liking icons I suppose it needs more color(the letters mainly or the backround). Maybe make the letters bigger and move them in a way that they will cover more space. Hope I helped! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the help, we’ll try to make a better icon (because I didn’t make this icon alone)!

Ok. No problem for helping. Also, what does “BP” stand for, may I ask?

1 Like

“BP” means “Black Power” but “Black Power” is moderated by Roblox, maybe they think it is racist

Also lol I spent all my Robux on this group, now I’m so poor

1 Like

Thanks for the help. You think? I suppose Roblox isn’t so bad…

1 Like

Well I got banned for 1 day 'cause I said “Bro”. Roblox say it’s sexual content so…

1 Like

This is getting off-topic let’s speak in PM

1 Like

Bruh Roblox moderation isn’t that good it seems like.

1 Like

Yes, look at that:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/roblox-moderation-needs-to-be-addressed/1709732

I think the text needs a better font, I also suggest instead of having two logos on each side only having one logo above the text and have the text and logo in the middle of the square.

2 Likes

Thicker font and just text is the way to go I believe, simplicity is everything now.
concept:

3 Likes

I’d recommend changing what BP stands for in your group to avoid any future drama or moderation that may arise from that name lol

1 Like
  • Change font and use bold
  • Make “BP” larger to fill in the unused space, and place “studios” below it
  • Remove the black background

It’s important to utilize as much space as possible so that the logo stands out in comparison to others!

1 Like