How to make this notification thing show up?

So I was playing some games, and then I saw this pop up (also yes i havent activated windows but so what)

Now I’m wondering how to get these pop up, and maybe, just maybe, how to get the two buttons that are below these, like in friend request notifications. If anyone could help me, that would be great.

Thanks.

1 Like

Specifically, SendNotification.

8 Likes

And how would this work in a script, because I can’t seem to work it out properly.

When you call for SendNotification, you can specify the image, title, text, possible buttons, function callbacks, to customize it how you want

Heres all the parameters for SendNOtifications

1 Like

How would it be written in a script though? I put a local script within StarterPlayerScripts, and called the function, with the parameters, and it didn’t work. Please help.

You need to make sure in the Dictionary when you set paramaters, the name on the index side is ‘Title’ ‘Text’ ‘Icon’. I did the same thing where i didnt fill those in.

so like this?

{
Title = ""
Text = ""
--etc.
}

Yeah, specifying the Name of the parameter should fix it. You said you are doing it in a localscript which is good because it can only be called locally.

1 Like