How to make this type of UI's

How do you create something like this;
So that the UI goes down, but in a circular way

What UI would I use? D:

1 Like

there are already posts on this. search the devforum. also, idk man just tellin ya

Looks like a sprite sheet. Especially given how low res it looks.

so var show search for “how to make jailbreak ui” in devforum?

no man its like da jailbreak gui when you’re arresting someone, the ui seems “lerp”

jailbreak ui?? no, there are already posts on making a circle fill up over time.

so look for something like this UiDesign plugins

1 Like

Yeah, so it just rotates from 0 to 1? That would be a bunch of frames on a spite sheet. You just clamp the completion to the closest frame.

he wants SOMETHING like that. right?

idk maybe a run service loop to change the rotation or something like dat?

oh ye my bad, sorry, so, why dont you havent sent this before?

Making any circular progression icons is impossible on Roblox without sprites. This is because you’d have to code it per-pixel, which is impossible in Roblox with a decent performance.

1 Like

no dude he wants something like jailbreak when you’re arresting someone and not like windows 8 loading thing

i KNOW That. im just saying there are other topics on this, and he should search before posting

1 Like

LOL, yeah true dat, but lets see if in the How would i rotate a Frame in a circle? can help var

ok i think I can use
@nooneisback SpriteClip Sprite Sheet Animation Module

The example there would definitelly be possible as those are just dots moving very fast (though windows also uses sprites for most of their animated UI elements). That wouldn’t be applicable here though as this is a smooth circle. You’d need some kind of an alpha mask, which isn’t available on Roblox.

1 Like

yeah, wow, you know a lot about animating things dude!