'Lo! I introduce to you, uiDesign Plus and uiDesign Lite!
uiDesign is a Plugin I have created to help streamline the development of UIs. After the release of Roundify over a year ago, I’ve decided to create a new plugin that includes Roundify (bigger and better of course) as well as some more features!
Why do I have a “Lite” and a “Plus” version? Good question! uiDesign Lite is a free version that will always be free, but it will be limited in features and functionality. Love uiDesign Lite but want some more features? No problem! uiDesign Plus is available for a one time payment of only 100 robux.
The list of features, images, and instructions can be found below.
The other features are fairly straight forward on what they do.
Information & Usage
Adds Rounded Corners to your Ui Element
- Size is the size of the rounded corner. It ranges from 2-100 pixels.
- IsBorder determines whether or not it will create a border when roundified.
- AutoAdjustZIndex will adjust the ZIndex so you have the most desirable outcome.
- GlobalZIndex makes sure your UI is Global vs Sibling (for best outcomes, leave it checked).
Select a Ui Element you wish to Roundify, adjust your above Settings and click “Roundify”
Creates a Drop Shadow for your Ui Element
- Offset X is the offset (positive or negative) on the X-Axis
- Offset Y is the offset (positive or negative) on the Y-Axis
- IsText* should be enabled if you are adding a shadow to Text elements
- AutoAdjustZIndex* will adjust the ZIndex so you have the most desirable outcome.
- GlobalZIndex* makes sure your UI is Global vs Sibling (for best outcomes, leave it checked).
- Color Picker* click anywhere on the gradient to select a color for the shadow
- RGB Sliders if you have a specific RGB Value you want, you can input that or use the sliders
- Eye Dropper* can be used to set the color picker to the color of any Ui Element you click on
- Paint Bucket* can be used to change the color of any Ui Element to your Color Picker color
Select a Ui Element you wish to add a Shadow to, adjust your above Settings and click “Create Shadow”
Adjusts the AnchorPoint and Position of your Ui to quickly be anchored in its parent.
- Positions include, TopLeft, TopCenter, TopRight, MiddleLeft, Center, MiddleRight, BottomLeft, BottomCenter, BottomRight
Select a Ui Element you wish to Position, adjust your above Settings and click “Position Ui”
Converts Ui Elements to another Class
Select a Ui Element you wish to Convert to a different Class, select the class in the plugin window, and click “Convert”
Inserts a new Ui Element into whatever you have selected.
Select a UiElement (or StarterGui), choose your class to insert, and click “Create Ui”
*only available in uiDesign Plus
Please keep in mind there may be some bugs. If found, don’t hesitant to reply to this post, shoot me a message on the DevForum, or on Discord. Stelrex#9881
I appreciate everyone who uses this and I truly hope this is useful for you!
I appreciate everyone who use uiDesign plus and uiDesign lite, I put a lot of work into these and it truly means a lot!