How to manually turn off these pickup trucks?

1. Open a new baseplate
  2. Open Toolbox, search for Models, Trucks, Filter by “Roblox” and drag to workspace
    image image

As the script from this truck is complex and apparently uses OOP, I’m not familiar and I was wondering if anyone could help me with the following adaptation:

In my game, I “pretend” that the truck has fuel and when the fuel runs out, it will no longer be able to drive or even start. In this way, I would like to know if anyone could tell me where in the different scripts of these models I could force “turn off” the truck to prevent the driver from being able to drive it until he pays for the fuel.

Could anyone help?

If there’s a script that senses when a player sits on the seat you could have the fuel quantity stored as a value in the truck.
When the player sits, or is driving the truck you could loop through the script and update the fuel value if they drive or buy fuel. If it’s at zero then of course they’d have to fill up.

A question though, are you planning on in-game currency or Robux to purchase fuel?
If you make it Robux then it’s basically pay-to-play, which from what I’ve experienced, will turn players off the game pretty quick.

Thanks, but just wondering if anyone could look at these scripts and tell me where I could turn off the truck. I already tried but I can’t.