How to Minimize ControllerManger Turn Momentum/Elasticity?

I’m trying out the ControllerManager for the first time on characters and I’m using the example scripts on the release page that overrides the character humanoid to use a ControllerManager and moves the player using the ControllerManager’s MovingDirection and FacingDirection properties.

I want to use this ControllerManager set-up on larger characters and when I initially test ran it, the character would fall over and slowly sway towards being upright. I solved this by either setting the GroundController’s BalanceMaxTorque to math.huge or setting BalanceRigidityEnabled to true.

That worked fine, but in the video below you can see that when my character turns, there’s this huge amount of momentum that sways the character all over the place while facing towards FacingDirection. I’m not really sure what to call it whether it’s momentum or elasticity, but I want that swaying to be less dramatic and I haven’t found a solution to it yet.

I tried making everything but the HumanoidRootPart massless, but that didn’t impact the momentum. I tried playing around with custom physical properties and part densities which also did nothing to the momentum. Playing around with any TurnSpeed and Friction properties within the ControllerManager didn’t help either. The speed of the momentum might’ve changed, but it was still there and dramatic.

pls help lol