How to monetize a game and get a least 1k people playing?

I feel like the intermission music doesn’t fit in with the lobby style. What should I change it to?

It was kahoot music right? you should change it to something more sinister as you’re about to get crushed to death by a meteor.

Okay. But wouldn’t making the lobby like a bunker make it boring and make players feel bored waiting for the next round?

I wouldn’t think so. It’s better than a huge grey box with barely anything in it. You could walk around the bunker and buy something from the shop or upgrade stuff or whatever.

1 Like

Okay. Thanks for your suggestions.

1 Like

But what if a kid plays it, and notices the lobby is so blank and non-colorful. What would I do?

??? Bunker makes more sense than a tropical island as an obby for a meteor game… I dont care what lobby you make-- make it how you want. I’m giving suggestions to whatever looks good in my opinion, my best advice. this is cluttering the topic so DM me if you want more suggestions

1 Like

In my opinion, the camera shakes too much and, I believe it should only shake when you’re in game or spectating someone who’s in game; distance from impact could also be taken into account.
I think it would also be nice if the meteors accelerated as they fell down and headed towards the map at different angles, possibly missing too.

1 Like

That’s a good idea. You can turn off the camera shaking on the bottom right corner.

I think the premise of the game is pretty good but if you put advertisements now, you’re not going to get any game-pass sales because theres a lot of issues with the game. I think you could:

• Improve the lobby
  • Improve the GUIs (They’re bland and have no images)
  • The game itself doesn’t work, the meteors kept not hitting the map

I think this can be a popular game one day, good luck

1 Like

The meteors should be hitting the map.

They were flying past the map when I tested it. That might be a bug you want to check out. I like the game though btw

I’ve fixed it now. (30 characters)