How to paint UV images on blender

I have been trying to color my models since doing it on Roblox would just paint the whole thing. I saw tutorials on how to texture but they only use images on the UV image to change the texture. Is there any other way to texture it( such as painting) without using an image?

1 Like

Sadly, no. You can’t import anything into studio that uses a different textureing method other than UV editing.
Roblox objects work on UVs. that’s why every UGC item has one. etc.
I reccomend just using or creating some kind of color pallete, selecting faces individually and moving them in the UV editor in blender. It might be a pain, but it’s the only way.

I would try that out, thanks for the help!

Just separate everything that you want a different color, import it through game explorer or use this BESTT PULGIN, Easy Mesh Importer - Roblox, made by a dev for parkour tower and break in.

Then you can color it it roblox

Is there any ways to merge a uv image with another?

nope. Not that I know of, or not that there is a way in blender

Hi Hiricly, do you have a app suggestion, for importing meshes and then texturizing them? , like an easy one… have blender but have not explored it yet…

I export through fbx usually and then import it through the easy mesh importer I said earlier. There are multiple ways to texture but I just prefer to color each model with studio. Uv was hard for me. But if you want to texture in blender then don’t do it on huge builds, I tried but it failed horribly. But just never ever import through mesh parts. Its not good. Mesh parts take way too long for each part.

Is there any way to paint the uv image with the previous materials on blender??

I made the uv image but is this how it’s suppose to come out. It works great on blender but on Roblox it just looks like the image is just pasted on the mesh.