How to promote my game if i don't have robux?

Hi, recently i got a problem. I spent all my robux on ads but it didn’t give me visits ( the last ads ends today). Now I have no more robux for advertising and I would like to ask how can I promote my game without robux?

thank you for your advice!

10 Likes

I was in same situation, I tried something by posting stuff here but, failed…
I think there is no way around it, you must have some money…

If there is way around it I will be happy to hear it.

1 Like

Hey, Developer!

I suggest going on Discord Servers that allows advertisement, if not then I suggest advertising on Twitter or Youtube.

6 Likes

if you want your game get played by some one, you should share your game on Devforum or you ask youtuber to play it by asking them on tweeter.
you can share your game on this topic

5 Likes

Thank you for your advice! I have to try them

1 Like

Hello lrlxxd,
I would recommend spending some time on social media, make trailers, showcases, and similar things related to your game.
Youtube, Instragam, even TikTok. Simply just advertise your game where it is allowed.
I wouldn’t recommend using much text to advertise, because many people, especially kids, will not bother reading it.

In simple words, Social Media

5 Likes

I’d say go with this one. I know for a fact that in the Hidden Developers Discord server and unofficial Roblox Discord server you can advertise in channels made specifically for promoting your game(s).

2 Likes

Ok, but what does this post have to do with this?

Hmmmm what i do is i get people with premium to play my game or if my friend has premium to afk in my game that way i have enough $$ to advertise.Other than that you would have to put up with word of mouth.Try messaged a youtuber or famous person to promote your game

1 Like

Hey, man! If you don’t have any money to make ads, you can still do Discord Servers, Twitter, and YouTube! You could also make trailers, showcases, and more things that would be appealing. There are also many Discord Servers for advertising, so you can do that there. You can also ask YouTubers/Twitch Streamers (Not big ones, maybe friends, family, smaller Content Creators) to play your game in a video!

1 Like

Make the game PAID ACCESS and invest like $10 into getting 1000 robux, and advertise 500 robux, you get 7 sales that is almost enough to advertise again and gain more attention to your game for organic growth. My advice.

3 Likes

I usually promote my game by creating a game trailer for YouTube.