How to release your new game?

I’m pretty sure this was already asked, sorry, but I could not find the post.

How do you guys release your new game? I feel like starting up is the hardest part of making a game successful, how did you guys release your games? Do you use advertisements and how much did you spend? I thought of building up hype in my group, but is that enough? How do you guys spread awareness if you do?

1 Like

People spend a ton on ads. Like, 500K robux. You should definitely advertise, and you will get people as long as the ad is good (doesn’t matter how much robux in my opinion if you just want people).

Try looking at this topic:

and especially my post:

2 Likes

Decent Ideas that have worked on me in the past:
-Open a closed Beta type of thing and try and create a sort of exclusiveness while the closed beta is open. Don’t go as far as Valorant, but maybe say “only people in my group can join”. Close the game after 1 or 2 days of it being open. And then open it again when everybody is waiting.

-Advertise through the sponsor system, and create ads (mainly banner ads) to advertise.

-Delay the launch for a week, and hype it up as much as possible. This is one of maybe the best methods.

2 Likes

Advertising is one way to grow your game. Providing a game trailer, gameplay video, etc. will help grow fan base as well.

1 Like

Start sharing your game on the social media is one way but try to avoid spamming because it can grow a bad reputation to your game.

1 Like