How to remove sun reflection like this?

How to remove sun reflection like this?

2 Likes

I would say change material but it looks like you are on smooth plastic. There really is no fix, try moving the sun

Maybe turn down bloom in lighting?

Which bloom’s property?

Bloom is an effect that can be added using the add object button and typing in “Bloom.” in the lighting tab

Create a custom material using the material manager (using plastic as the base material). Set the normal map to black, roughness to white (or green), and set the metalness map to black. Your new material should now have little sun reflections.

1 Like

How to do that :thinking: (Sorry but I am beginner in development :slight_smile: )

you don’t need actually to make normal map be black, it’s enough of white roughness map

first of all open material manager, after that click on a plus icon, and now you need to get pure white color image, and here in manager scroll down a bit , you will see roughness map thingy, import image by clicking on import icon underneath of it, and choose white image, now choose any base material, for example asphalt, now click save. after that click on mesh/union/part that u want to get rid of sun specular from your part, choose texture that u used for a base material, and after underneath of it there will be a thing named materialvariant, choose it and here u will see a texture that u made (name), click on it, and now u have no sun specular of your part, if you have any problems, ask me for help

12 Likes

That’s not how to fix it. Environment diffuse scale might fix it, however I think this is just how roblox works.

environment diffuse scale won’t fix that @SubtotalAnt8185 just showed a working method

1 Like

Ok, thanks! I hope you have a good day!

1 Like