How to remove the blue outline on a part

Hi,

So as you probably saw in the title, I would like to know how (if possible), to remove the blue outline whenever you select (click on, not hover over) a part. I have looked through the settings but the only thing I found was the Animation Speed, Show on Hover and the Line Height (can’t be changed from 0.04).

It’s just so annoying when you are trying to really align a part to something and you can’t see because the big blue outline is in the way.

Thank you for your support.

5 Likes

Just did a quick google search. I’m pretty sure there isn’t any way to remove the blue outline whenever you select a part. The only solutions I found was to use a building plugin or work on a grid. Hopefully this helps.

3 Likes

There’s a plugin created by @PeZsmistic that lets you do that. It’s a little bit of a hack, but here it is:

It’s not a perfect solution of course, but it’s the closest you’ll get to not having an outline when you align two parts.

6 Likes

Thank you!

Very much appreciated.

Gorgeous seeing that there is a way.

1 Like

There is a perfect way to remove this, it’s called using the geometry transmission in studio, it takes away the outline from parts and can make it easy to work with though it only comes in beta features so :thinking:

1 Like