How to render out pets for a pet inventory like arm wrestle simulator

I want to make a pet rendering system just like aws (arm wrestle simulator) has but i dont know how they do it. Their system is clean, has a stroke around the pets, etc. I already tried looking for youtube tutorials or on the devforum but i cant seem to find anything that is what i want.

Here are some references:

If anyone knows how they do it or an super easy way to do it, please let me know!

3 Likes

That takes a lot of time so Iā€™d recommend you watch a yt tutorial

How To Make A Pet System in Roblox Studio! - YouTube

2 Likes

i know how to make the system, i am just trying to find a good way to render the pets

I mean lets say your pets icons (Like the image of the pet and its information) is stores in serverscriptstorage or something you could loop through the list you have of all pets and use serverscriptstorage:FindFirstChild(InLoopVaribal) if ya get what I mean and then cloen it and make it as a child inside of a scroll gui

again, i know how to make the system. I am only wondering how to make the pet images

Yeah that is literaly how u render the system

Yes but it doesnt look the same as all simulators, it looks low poly and it doesnt have a stroke

Pretty sure those are images or viewports, however, it looks more like an image because of the strokes and nice rendering, looks much more like an image than a viewport frame.

To achieve this just import your pets into Blender, set some camera poses, and just render all of them, you could get a python script to render them all as well.