How to replace the player's head with an animated one

So I was trying to see how to pass the dynamic faces to the player’s avatar when he enters my game since the game needs a lot of them: I want that when the player enters his head is destroyed by default and a dynamic face is added and that this one with the connections to the character. If you have advice to help me, that’s fine. I’m not asking for a complete script, just a little help, everyone puts their grain.

One more thing you think: I have the option of using my own characters which I already made and have a dynamic head.
either
see how I do the above (change the avatar of the player)

1 Like

any opinion is super valid :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :grinning:

If you think that his answer is useless, tell him, no problem. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

It’s definitely possible but I have no idea how to do it. (Sorry!)

1 Like

Thank you very much even if you have not told me the solution you contributed by supporting me

1 Like

Are you trying to use the new animated faces feature and force the players head to use that? If so, I’m not sure if there is a way to swap it, especially a head since a players head is necessary for a humanoid.

1 Like

I would assume its possible because if you can make a completely custom character I’d bet you can force an animated head

1 Like

Just use a HumanoidDescription

Have a StarterCharacter with a Dynamic Head, then Get the HumanoidDescription from the Players UserId, from there, you can apply their Accessories, Shirts, Body Colors while keeping the BodyParts, However, make sure to make the Head an Exception.

1 Like

The truth is, thank you very much, Cairo, you always help me with everything. The truth is, I’m going to try it and if I have any doubts, I’ll ask you

Hey I know I’m very annoying but how would I more or less prevent the body parts from changing? I just need the command: HumanoidDescription and how would I apply it please?
And what do you recommend I do in a server script or a local script?

What else, how would I know if the player is a man or a woman? I ask you is because I plan to make 2 characters

To make the players always have a dynamic head just put the proprety “EnableDynamicsHeads” in StarterPlayer to “Enabled”, it will turn every players normal face into their dynamic version