How to scale parts in Moon Animator 2

I’m trying to scale parts in Moon Animator 2 and I’ve try converting my rig animation into a Moon 2 File but it hasn’t changed anything.

I’ve also tried researching on the devforum but I could only find 1 post on this issue and it has no replies.

Is it possible to scale parts in Moon Animator 2?

I’ve looked at this video and replicated the steps but I got this:

1 Like

It probably has something to do with the mesh because generally, resizing the handle won’t change the size of an ordinary mesh parented to a standard part, SpecialMeshs on the other hand have the ability to change their size like a normal part, so instead of that you could potentially just have a SpecialMesh with the asset id of the Mesh inside the part, tweak it a little and start animating from that point on.

You could also try to add a size quality from the mesh inside the part, and animate from there, you do whatever you want.

Sorry I don’t think you can scale the tool handle in moon animator 2 or maybe you can you just need to make it a moon file but I used the Scale API + Animation Events.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.