How to script VFX properly?

I want tips on how to work with VFX
I know how to script, but I don’t know how to script visual effects, also I haven’t found the information I need.

For example, I want to make a Spirit Bomb (ball that increases in size) Should I do it through a script, or should it be done by a VFX Maker?

Also, I’d like to know. How do I make 2 orbs attached to a character ( gojo hollow purple ). And with the help of what to make the flight of the balloon? Through Velocity, or maybe TweenService?

if you know any tips on VFX script, you will help me a lot. Any information related to scripts and VFX script is interesting to me!

1 Like

I personally made some absolutely bonkers visual effects using bingus particle pack with some parts in the workspace that have particle emitters inside of them and the tween service. If you are already a good coder I would say to give it a try using tween service. I wouldn’t use velocity for anything except keeping the parts in the air(linear velocity and attachment can achieve this easily). You just make the parts invisible and use the particle emitters however you like.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like