How to send a Discord webhook through Roblox

If I wrote it, I think I would understand it, that’s common sense. What I’m trying to explain to you is that the ;webhooks enable command and the bot have nothing to do with this API. You don’t even need the bot in your survey or to be verified to use this.

Ok well how do you use the bot ? Because clearly the bot is a proxy service, which is what we all have to do but you don’t talk about how to get a url from Bloxrank and don’t know what is a proper “debounce”. HTTP posting is more complicated than a debounce so that’s why i doubt your ability to understand the code you are showing us.

For now i just would like to know how you get a valid Bloxrank url, that’s only what im asking for.

Oh and for rectification the command i wrote “;webhooks enable” is literally only to enable receiving bloxrank webhooks, its pretty self-explanatory.
It doesnt have anything to do with the bot customization youre talking about and i found it myself by typing every common word such as enable, disable, create, new and others since the documentation of Bloxrank is inexistent.

Mate, I made the bot, I think I know what the commands mean. The bot has nothing to do with the API, just continue to use the code example above if you know how.

Uh first you didn’t do the proxy service of Bloxrank, thats for sure sorry to putting a stop to your illusions. And secondly how does the bot has nothing to do with the API ? What API are you talking about/refering to ?

I think by making the bot you probably mean the Discord webhook bot, but that’s literally just clicking create webhook and boom you get a discord webhook url so that isn’t really making a bot (especially since webhooks are tied per discord server and per channel). The problem is how to get roblox to communicate with discord since it can’t anymore so the common usage to fix the issue is just to use a simple proxy middleman.

Yes, and the proxy is https://bloxrank.com/api/webhook. And the webhook command doesn’t create a webhook it customises your bots username and avatar.

What are the commands ? Which command are you talking about ?

Don’t start telling me again and again “;webhooks enable”. I literally tested it and it just enables or disables the ability to receive webhooks from bloxranks.
The command is even literally self-explanatory by it’s name.

That’s literally not what is does, I created it, so I think I would know better. :yawning_face:

Ok, then tell us about what most of the important commands do, that would be the first documentation ever of Bloxrank. (also i kinda doubt you made Bloxrank, especially since you dont understand the concept of simple debounce in roblox so hosting a proxy service wouldn’t be in your abilities)

Dude, I didn’t create it, try and run a command again and see what shows up :slight_smile:. I coded every single bit of it myself over months, please don’t try and tell me what my commands do and don’t do and then have the audacity to say that I didn’t make it.

Wait, did they block you from sending things to Discord???

That’s literally not what is does, I created it, so I think I would know better. :yawning_face:

You wrote “i created it” even in bold, and now you’re saying you didn’t create it but coded it over… months ? Making a proxy service takes less than a weekend to fully deploy and get working when you are experienced (just for your information).

So anyway, i runned the command a few days ago and it’s literally this :

It’s literally just enabling the ability to get webhooks as i’ve told you dozens of times. It doesn’t give anything else like you say.
And as i said, you are clearly not the owner of Bloxrank and that’s for sure especially since i took contact with their team. You should stop making yourself illusions about being the owner of things you have no clue how it works.

1 Like

Discord doesn’t allow Http posts from Roblox since a few months ago because users were abusing it.
Im kinda sad that Discord took that move, especially since it was useful for lots of us.
If you need a working alternative, there is a Trello way just google up “Trello API Roblox”.
Otherwise the more technical way is by using a proxy server and you’ll be good to go.

No. A rate limit was added. I fixed it.

This is getting tedious, you clearly don’t know what you’re on about, and yes I did create it and there is no point lying through your teeth telling me you got in contact with my team when I don’t see a ticket. And the webhooks enable command customises the username and avatar of the bot, if you don’t believe me, here is the source code.

Doesn’t look legit and don’t seem to be a useful picture. I don’t have to believe you, since you don’t understand the simple concept of debounce.

And also, discord.py is might get deprecated, you’ll have to change recode it all to javascript if you are truly the owner.

Your rate limite doesn’t work, you don’t understand the concept of debounce.

Discord.PY isn’t getting deprecated, and if it does I could just make my own library, you clearly don’t have a clue what you’re on about so I suggest you stop talking. :+1:

Adding a wait does not rate-limit, it just pushes the function to be run at a later time, with the exact same pattern. Here is a proper but simple rate-limiter, which schedules functions to be called at a certain rate.

local Schedule = {}
local rate = 1.5
local function AddToSchedule(func,...)
	table.insert(Schedule,func)

while #Schedule > 0 do
		Schedule[1](...)
		table.remove(Schedule,1)
		task.wait(rate)
	end
end

Just run the AddToSchedule function with the input of the function to schedule and the arguements to that function. The rate is determined by the variable: rate.

Example usage:

local Schedule = {}
local rate = 1
local function AddToSchedule(func,...)
	table.insert(Schedule,func)

while #Schedule > 0 do
		Schedule[1](...)
		table.remove(Schedule,1)
		task.wait(rate)
	end
end

local function test(...)
	print(...)
end

AddToSchedule(test,'yes')
AddToSchedule(test,true)
AddToSchedule(test,1)

Output:

2 Likes

Yep, it isn’t, it is getting discontinued though, hikari.py is the best alternative, I use it.