How to set player walkspeed velocity to max walkspeed in an instant

So i want certain players to go max speed instantly, Not velocity increasing over time till max speed, But max speed in an instant, Any way i can achieve this?
I also want to make it so that players also not drift when turning (cuz of chance to walk off map on high speeds) so i want to remove that aswell on high speeds for certain players

what do you mean by max speed? I’m pretty sure if you set the player’s walkspeed like 9999999 or some the player will not move.

No, The max walkspeed the player can go
You know when you have high max speed but it takes a while to get to that speed?

Well i want to be able to go my max walkspeed in an instant

pretty sure it already does that on keypress, there’s no player acceleration lol

False, When player humanoid walkspeed is 2048, It takes a couple of seconds to get to that speed, And i want that acceleration to happen in an instant

pretty sure that’s just something the engine does to prevent performance issues

Well there is a game where you go max speed without acceleration, Which is the “Ultrasonic” mode in Star Glitcher ~ Revitalized, Having no acceleration and going max speed instantly, Unlike other modes having acceleration

why do you not want the acceleration to happen anyways?

And i want that aswell (char limit)

Because of a massive map i have for certain challenges, Where the player has to go high speeds, But there is a MASSIVE change of slipping off of the map edge because of the current player speed having to decrease before player stops and it starts increasing again
But i dont want that to happen, So i want the velocity to go max in an instant

You can achieve this by setting the CustomPhysicalProperties of the HumanoidRootPart to true, then setting the Density to a high value. You may have to change this value in a localscript.

And how to do this with a script?

Something as simple as

local Player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local Character = Player.Character or Player.CharacterAdded:Wait()
local HumanoidRootPart:Part = Character:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart")

HumanoidRootPart.CustomPhysicalProperties = PhysicalProperties.new(
	100, .3, .5
)

Well, How do i enable them? (char limit)

maybe

local player = game.Players.LocalPlayer
local HumanoidRootPart = player.Character:FindFirstChild("HumanoidRootPart")
HumanoidRootPart.CustomPhysicalProperties = true

Can that be done in a serverscript?

maybe this?

local HumanoidRootPart
game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player)
    local HumanoidRootPart = player.Character:FindFirstChild(HumanoidRootPart)
    HumanoidRootPart.CustomPhysicalProperties = true

haven’t tried it out yet so it might not work

Yes, you can change the properties from the Server. Whenever you want to enable it, just do

-- When you want to change the physical properties
	HumanoidRootPart.CustomPhysicalProperties = PhysicalProperties.new(
		100, .3, .5
	)

and when you want to disable it, you can just set the HRP.CustomPhyiscalProperties to nil

-- When you want to make it back to normal
	HumanoidRootPart.CustomPhysicalProperties = nil

HumanoidRootPart.CustomPhysicalProperties = false instead of making your custom properties gone (i forgot the property name but i think that’s it)

Did not work. (Unfortunate Character limit…)