How to split my budget? Really need help

Hello!

I finished my game and already advertised my game with 50k robux in one day. Went weird and i’m not really happy with the results. 18k robux made from that and 32k lost. Alright, no problem. Also i had weird numbers of 200k clicks and 6% ctr
(was not even clickbait ad)

So, what should I do with another 50K Robux?
How do I split it?

I don’t know how you should split, but I can answer this:

that means that like 5M players saw your ad, but only 200k clicked on it.

1 Like

I wrote this in another post just a few minutes ago:

There are two ways to properly advertise in my opinion.
The first is to steadily advertise, at a few thousand Robux per day. This helps you build up tens of concurrent players, which will (hopefully) like your game, give it a like, come back and build a community. This helps you manage the playerbase, get feedback and implement it. A longer time to improve the game and show it to new players effectively.
The second way is to advertise big for two or three days, amass hundreds of concurrent players, which will cause the game to maintain a higher level of players after your advertisements end compared to the steady advertising.

That should also fit for you, although that post was about sponsoring and this is about ads. What game did you make? It’s important to keep in mind that computer advertising is often a bit worse than especially tablet and console advertising, so try sponsoring on other platforms as well as an ad.

It’s a game about school, where you troll the teacher and that. I also wanna ask you, what would work better? Sponsor or ads here? What you mean by thousands? 1-5? or more? Why I don’t think low amounts will work is cause the game is ultra boring when it has no players, so i doubt 1-5k will get me enough players to people have fun, so they will just leave the game and I lose my money.

I’m sorry for the late response.

It’s indeed important to keep in mind what type of game you have. If you need social interactions to play the game, you should definitely not go too low. You probably also want chatty people. But I’m sorry, I don’t know if ads or sponsoring is better, or even which platform. I hope someone else can jump in for some help.

So. I’ve lost 100k on ads, and 50k on sponsor now. What can I say is that sponsor > ads. Even tho I had way worse stats than on ads (ads 3% ctr and sponsor 0.02) sponsor got me way more players and stable online than ads, so if your sponsor is good you will get a REALLY good amount of players.) Own recommendation: Phone - for online, PC, Console - earning, Tablet - useless.
But if ur money hungry dont just go PC, it has lower player count than phone.
When I had my biggest project which got to 10k stable players I started with 50k on phone first day, then 150k in few days on PC (if im not wrong) got me to stable 300-500 players which allowed me to advertise the game and build a player base.
But also, sponsor is literally terrible right now comparing to 2020. In 2020 I put 100k in sponsor and got 1K+ stable Players, and when the game died it still had 200 stable players and died like in a month.