How to start modeling with blender?

Hello.
I’m EsplishData Builder & Scripter but I need have modeler when I build
So I decided to learn modelling in blender instead of paying 50K Robux samone who know some I can’t but I can learn it too
So I have few questions:

• What youtubers are here for this ?
  • What version of blender is best for modelling for roblox ?
  • Also I need some texturing simulator so I want know youtubers about this too
  • Is this better than hiring people or no ?

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

Check out Blenderguru on YouTube. He’s an amazing teacher on all things blender.

3 Likes

Grant Abbitt is good channel for texturing or wanting to learn to modeling sculpting and more, there’s thousands of channels you can pick and choose there isn’t a wrong or right answer for this pick ones that would help you along modeling in different versions of Blender.

Seeing what version to use you could choose anytime of one whether it be (2,79 or 2,80), they both have some amazing designs including the updated version 2,80 is what I’ll go for if your wanting a better Interface.

I would recommend blender gurus beginner tutorial (donut & mug one) is a great place to start, it’s a design start for learning the basic tools, techniques, and curve of blender. Different channels also go into more details about the blender it would be good to take notes, so you could use that later one. You also have thousands of resources tutorials and articles.

1 Like

Of course modelling by yourself is better! Solo developers are very good payed, the 90% is yours (10% is for Roblox), instead of only having 50 or 60%.
Best blender youtubers are BlenderGuru.
And the best way to learn is pratice! You can watch tons of vids, but if you dont practice you will not improve.
I reccommend Blender2.8
Nice day :slight_smile:

I’d start of learning low poly modelling, it’s much easier Imphenzia has a great tutorial on low poly modelling that I used when I first started using blender, it’s like an hour long but it’s really good.
Blenderguru is also really good for more advanced modelling :slight_smile:

1 Like