How to stop custom idle animation from playing while playing another animation

Hello, I’m making a blocking animation but the problem is when I do that it’s merged with my Roblox idle animation. I changed the Idle animation Id to 0 and it’s working but the problem is it’s not working till I move then the block animation will play correctly
https://gyazo.com/4e2478297852a4efc7709d01ad9edf60

Character:FindFirstChild("Animate"):FindFirstChild("idle"):FindFirstChild("Animation1").AnimationId = "rbxassetid://0"
	Character:FindFirstChild("Animate"):FindFirstChild("idle"):FindFirstChild("Animation2").AnimationId = "rbxassetid://0"
1 Like

Change the priority of your blocking animation to something higher (i.e. Action)

Thanks for your reply, I didn’t try it but I found the solution right now

Character:FindFirstChild("Animate"):FindFirstChild("idle"):FindFirstChild("Animation1").AnimationId = "rbxassetid://0"
Character:FindFirstChild("Animate"):FindFirstChild("idle"):FindFirstChild("Animation2").AnimationId = "rbxassetid://0"
Humanoid:Move(Root.Position + Vector3.new(0,0,0.2), true)

I just moved the humanoid a little to the Z axis, You can’t notice the player movement but it works

1 Like

That’s not really a ‘permanent’ solution, but more of a temporary one. Your solution is a bit hacky, and may or may not cause unseen problems in the future.

2 Likes