How to stop random gamepasses from popping up

In my roblox game, random gamepasses are popping up for guests only, not staff.

Anyone got any ideas?

2 Likes

Did you inserted a free model? Is this your gamepass? Tell us more.

I don’t belive I did, and no this is not my gamepass

What is the error that jumps at you is in your game or in the other’s, is it your game or not?

You can disable third party sales in your game settings (Settings > Security > disable third party sales)

I’d also recommend checking if you have any malicious scripts by searching your game scripts and checking if any of them are unwanted.

2 Likes

Sound’s like a backdoor, press CTRL+SHIFT+F on your keyboard, search require and delete any malicious scripts.

1 Like

Yea you have to disable third-party sales in the game settings, security, like what RealExoctic said.

1 Like

These are roblox studio viruses, go into the game explorer tab, and search up for anything that is named “Debounce”, “FX” ! These are the common viruses I find!

1 Like

I think you have a malicious plugin. It seems that your “Backdoor Scanner/Remover” is causing the problem. The plugin looks to be botted and the person who made it uploaded the plugin the day of or a day after they joined.

1 Like

This usually happens when you add a free model or a plugin into your game that happens to have malicious scripts inside. Removing the model or plugin you used won’t entirely help either, so instead search the keywords getfenv and loadstring. If you happen to see one of them in the script, remove them immediately. Some scripts have the name welding, fix, or no name. There’s also a script called ClientReplicator in serverscriptservice which can also be the cause of the issue.

1 Like