How to test shirt designs in game

I’m wondering how I could test my shirt designs. I want to make a player model in game with a shirt, but I don’t want to pay 10 robux to do this. Is there any other way?

1 Like

Upload the shirt template as a decal, and put the ShirtTemplate as the decal ID.

(You can also use this method if you want your characters to be able to use different clothing within the game, without you having to pay 10 robux each time just for a shirt or pants template.)

3 Likes

Where would I find the ShirtTemplate value?

Upload your shirt as a decal/image to Roblox and use the ID of that decal/image as the ShirtTemplate value (i think).

Upload the shirt template to the decals page, copy the ID of the decal and paste it in the character model in the Shirt and then the ShirtTemplate.

I had do add clothing into the rig, then use the file on my computer to add the clothing. (make sure it’s parented to the rig.)

Here’s an even better and easier way! Use this website! https://ingame.clothing/
It doesn’t require you to upload anything to Roblox and its very simple.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.