How to use normal Robux to activate game ads instead of the new "ad credits"?

Hey guys, didn’t know what category to put this in so this is the closest I can get to.

I have been advertising my games for a while now (1.5 years or something), but since the “Ad Credits” system I did not advertise my games anymore. The system is way too complicated (in my opinion), and I also want to have the ability to advertise games for a not so high amount of Robux (the min is 2.850 (!) Robux right now). I want the ability to advertise a game with 300, 500 Robux.

I know you can use Ad Credits multiple times, but I usually have 1000 Robux at the beginning of each month (premium) so I couldn’t afford to buy them all at once. And no, I don’t want an answer like “just save robux” or “just buy more robux”. I would like a legitimate answer that helps me.

If it is not possible to advertise games with normal Robux, please consider this as a suggestion. Not to completely remove the Ad Credits (fine by me if you do, I won’t use it anyway), but to keep the ability to advertise with normal Robux.

Thanks for reading!

2 Likes