How to use the Roblox App Beta (Mac & Windows)

I’m not.

5 Likes

Can you try using two "-"s instead? I think that fixed it for me :thinking:

3 Likes

Aye, thank you :smiley:

6 Likes

This UI is very clean, once again thanks.

6 Likes

Isn’t this against the Tos? :frowning_face:

Awesome!

5 Likes

Nope. The guy who talked about the in-game menu didn’t get banned or anything for it, his post didn’t get taken down or anything, so no. There’s no reason for it to be anyway.

6 Likes

Can I use this on Mac? I can probably work out how to but how about compatibility wise?

2 Likes

Nope, :( maybe? I don’t know how mac works, but I’m pretty sure that isn’t even on the code of the mac version as of now.

1 Like

I honestly would use it but there’s a few things first:

• To reverse this, we have to change it back from RobloxPlayerBeta.exe —app to RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe, correct?
  • Once we switch back, will the website still function normally (launch games, etc)?
2 Likes

Yeah. Or just not open the Roblox Player app, just use the browser too if you want.

It will work no matter what.

5 Likes

Ok great, I’ll be using this, thanks!

4 Likes

Can you do this on Mac if so how?

2 Likes

Nope. The code is probably not even on Mac right now.

1 Like

WHY JUST WHY? :tired_face: :disappointed_relieved: :sob:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be added when the Windows testing gets done. The code that is used for mobile is basically the one here. It’s all coded kind of inside Roblox itself. With Luau code. So they can use the same code for multiple platforms. So it shodun’t be hard for them to release it to Mac later.

3 Likes

Mac hasn’t been Roblox’s main focus for years. For example, Studio is still as clunky as ever on Mac and doesn’t seem to be changing anytime soon.

6 Likes

The app has to be better than the website, or I’m not using it. But the UI its so clean…

3 Likes

The avatar editor is like MAGICAL, it’s REALLY good since it’s the mobile one.

The menu is really good too, the convience of moving from game to game easily without opening a browser, OOOH.

7 Likes

Okay, wow. Roblox is going to be missing a ton of players then.

4 Likes

Who do you think you are? No, you cannot make me feel lonely! Like I already am. :tired_face: :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes