How to use vc in roblox

I have been trying to access roblox voice chat for a while now and still have no clue how to do it. My acc is 13+ and I have disabled all parental controls.

3 Likes

To access Voice Chat you need to verify that you are 13+ you do this by going into Roblox Settings and clicking “Verify Age” under Birthday

3 Likes

You have to go settings and look for voice chat also you have to be 13+ and you have to veridy your age using your id given by the government

1 Like

Once you click on Verifiy my age It will take you to a site wherafter you have to scan a QR code, then prove your identity by showing ID (Passport etc.) and a picture of yourself.

2 Likes

If I were you I’d just wait until roblox fully rolls out the voice chat beta. They are allowing players to enable voice chat without verifying age.

1 Like

Those are just rumors, it’s been said that they’d release it for many months. It’s probably gonna stay as it is now.

2 Likes

Its been released on my other account, I got voice chat without the whole ID verification.

2 Likes

I suppose it has something to do with where you live.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.