How we grew a 100,000 member group - and how to do the same

maturity is what makes games what they are today for instance simulators,RPG Games,Adoption games,Roleplay Games,Meepcity if it wasn’t for maturity we might have dumb games like names with potty humor and other stuff and maybe some dumb gameplay

Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 6.59.45 PM
Screen Shot 2022-06-29 at 7.02.20 PM
These simulators are definitely mature, I mean why wouldn’t it be? Don’t forget the quote “we might have dumb games like names with potty humor and other stuff,” check the picture above :wink:

I honestly can’t believe you just called the games of today mature. There are games like that but majority is fun immature games that children can have fun playing. Although I have no hate to these games, as I could see myself playing them for some enjoyment! Please don’t make these rude comments on games that are way more successful then yours.

1 Like

Im saying that Roblox would be unpopular if it wasn’t for maturity but come on mega noob isnt that bad infact its better than anything but if you look at the mature game its popular while poop scooping is only at 6

my game isnt successful because its not done yet at all just yet

also the images isnt what makes the game umature its the name and the gameplay because the images are from some little 9 year old and not from the origin creator

Alright, I can see your point there, however you really can’t consider all the adoption games ‘mature.’ I don’t know about you but I consider mature to be more like Apex or Minecraft. This is because of how in the adoption games you are playing with cartoon pets and morphs in a cartoony world with bright vivid colors, at least from my experience… not to mention majority of front page games. I can say that people have different ideas of mature and ours could be very much different. Either way let’s end the argument here so that we don’t crowd up this post.

okay glad we could end this anyways yeah

I’d say that it’s possible but however creating such any roles cost around 100 robux if you don’t have any, is this necessary??

didn’t mean coming out in a negative way, just found it hilarious and unexpected. Always respected those successful no matter their content, because I’m no where near close to any to look down on them

Alright, just keep those kinds of thoughts to yourself. Some people find it hilarious and it isn’t hard to see why. Others get offended.

i had a good laugh at this. i feel it’s undeserved.

Yeah the people that are underaged or people that just want to argue

Great tutorial! Although it’s nothing I haven’t seen or heard before, I think it’ll help newer developers out.

Also your games :joy:

Seems like you’re the one that wants to argue because you’re shaming others. Please stop, I think that if you were mature enough, you would understand what I meant.

So you’re behind Jimmy - Roblox?
There’s several other “Developer” ranks in the group but most of the games seem to be badly made with little to no effort (presumably done by 1 person) and you claim to be the Main Developer.

And I’m sure you’re aware that the person in question is a known person who posts fradulent posts on the DevForums, which one of them got up to 700 replies and was up for more than 5 hours?

1 Like

Now that I think about it, I’m starting to question all of this…

I think they just got lucky with grabbing little children’s attention with their games. It was probably a team-made game, just not with, you know, overly skilled developers.

I tested this tutorial out myself, I did everything here to my game and it’s still dead, it’s just how much luck you have.

They did get lucky, the only way this tutorial works is it’s about how lucky you are.

watch it, cant expose people publicly like that

It isn’t confirmed. I just wanted to ask.