How will I make a simple hand glider like Jailbreak has?

I’ve searched the forums but how exactly would I go about making a Jailbreak hand glider? It has something to do with body movers. I also want it to go right-left and up-down by moving the camera so it’s easy on mobile too.

2 Likes

all u really gotta do bro is apply a body force which is from the look vector of the player then have a up vector canceling some of the players speed then have the players c0 attachment of the hrp be equivalent to the cameras rotation

1 Like

That will be placed inside RunService.RenderStepped, right?

you usually wanna use heartbeat for physics

Okay, I’ll start working on it. Thanks for help!

Why would you use Heartbeat for physics? Stepped exists, it is fired on physics simulation and anything physics related should always be done with Stepped.

I’ve never had any trouble with heartbeat when applying a delta time. On the other time stepped usually causes inaccurate velocity acceleration for me but maybe im doing something wrong ツ

I don’t see how applying delta time is relevant here and both of them give you the same delta time since delta time is the time passed since the last frame render.

On the other time stepped usually causes inaccurate velocity acceleration for me but maybe im doing something wrong ツ

If you’ve forgot in case, the first argument of Stepped is the time it has been running for while the second argument is the deltaTime.

2 Likes