How Would 50K Robux Affect A Roblox Game? (advertisements)

Hey, My name is Peter. So I was wondering for average games if we advertise/sponsor a game how will it affect the game. How many players will play it, how close will it be to the front page, etc.

Please do not reply saying ‘well it depends of the quality of the game’ I said for average games.

Have A Nice Day
-Pitapata14 / Peter

2 Likes

It isn’t just the quality of the game that matters, but also how well you monetize. If you are looking for an upfront answer, yes, 50k Robux is a lot and if you market your self well, you can probably make a successful game. But, if you rely only on the 50k, expect worse results.

Not only should you focus on making a good quality game that would attract players, but you need to make sure gameplay is also good. Build quality is important, but it’s useless if your gameplay discourages them to continue. You need gameplay that encourages them to keep players.

Also, having social media for the game and stuff and getting testers to hype up the game will definitely add to it.

And lastly, make sure you use the 50k well. Use it in parts, maybe 5-10k at a time. Use it on ads and sponsors. Be smart with your timing. In other words, don’t release ads or sponsor your game during the Superbowl. (just a random example)

But overall, you are obviously looking for a direct answer. Sorry, there isn’t one. It is the combination of good steps taken that will help your game succeed. Have a plan, and use that 50k wisely.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t do advertisements. I would sponsor, as all platforms can see it.