How would i check if someone was in the discord server?

i would like to be able to add rewards if someone is in the discord server. could anyone help me out with this?

There’s a very difficult solution.

-You’d first need a Discord bot that would allow you to link Roblox accounts to Discord accounts, and access that information via an external URL or API endpoint.
-Then, you’d need to use HTTPService in your Roblox game to contact that API endpoint to see if the Roblox account in your game has any Discord account associated in your server.

oh okay, i see thanks for the response

Just make a Code gui and send a random code to your Discord Server. Then they would have to join this server to get the Code and then redeem the reward!

I did this for a game i worked on, but it was a HUGE pain. I set up server listening with Node.js, set up a bot in discord with everything to give roles, then used roblox POST requests to send the data to my server, which then got sent to my bot and voila, a working system. I found which discord user was which user in roblox through bloxlink, a bot for verifying peoples roblox profiles in discord.