How would I fill up this empty space?

Greetings fellow builders and modelers! I humbly come to you seeking your advice and feedback on a project that I am working on. As you may know, filling up empty space can be a challenging task, especially when trying to maintain a certain aesthetic or theme.

Despite my best efforts, I have been struggling to find inspiration and creative ideas from other builds. Therefore, I am turning to the community for your valuable feedback and suggestions.

Any advice or tips on how to effectively fill up empty space while maintaining the overall design would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

4 Likes

Depending on what theme your going for, maybe an abandoned basketball court?

1 Like

What building is it?

Garage, hangar?

1 Like

Its for a SCPF, a CDC to be specific

The building is a CDC if you havent already noticed

Crates, destroyed tables, benches

4 Likes

You could add some pillars around the room. Also add some fences near the red line to protect the guards during a riot.

1 Like

Alright, thanks for the suggestion.

Sorry folks if you wanted to help, but this build has long been abandonded. I have other posts build related if you want to check out those.

1 Like

In my opinion, big spaces aren’t bad, but considering this looks like a cafeteria, maybe add more tables? You could also probably just shorten the width of the room.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.