How would I go about animating two characters at once?

1. I want to animate two characters at once for an animation video.

2. I cannot find a way to do so, not counting Moon Suite Animation, because I can’t really use that, as it is hard to use, and I prefer the normal Roblox version of animation.

3. I have tried to Google these answers, but to no success.

2 Likes

Honestly, I would love to hear the answer to this, I have the same issue for fighting scenes
I even made a post on this, recommending it to be a feature

Hers what I know now about it

My friend tried it by using a Motor6D to connect the two rig’s HumanoidRootPart and animated off that, sorry I cant really explain everything, Its complicated. If I can get more information on it, I’ll let you know

2 Likes

Is it possible you could ask your friend for more details on this?

Sure why not.
Therehastobe30Chars

1 Like

I don’t know any other ways to animate two characters at once without using the Moon Suite Animator.

I do know how to animate 2 characters at once using the Moon Suite Animator though and I can show you how to use it.

First, what you do is get the Moon Suite animator
and insert two characters of your choice by clicking ‘Character Inserter’ and typing in their usernames. (Moon Animator 2 - Roblox)

Once you’ve inserted both of your characters, click on Moon Animator. When you clicked on Moon Animator you’ll see that everything is empty and you can’t animate but you can solve that by clicking File > New Animation > Name the Animation and creating the new animation. (It will look like this if you’ve done everything correctly)

Now, click on the plus sign at the top left corner in the Moon Animator and Click on both of the characters you have inserted from the Character Inserter in the Explorer tab and then press okay.

Once you have done that you should be able to animate both rigs!

3 Likes