How would I go about making a TON of parts move spin inside a blender

1. I want to make the unanchored cubes inside this blender to spin around a set point fluidly and adapting to both the blender and the cubes around it. (Basically I want a cool and satisfying spin to the blocks inside the blender)

2. The blender blades are only so big, and I dont want to make invisible blades that will just mess up the hitboxes and most likely jam. I want a satisfying spin to the parts like how you would expect liquid inside a blender to behave.

Kind of a bad example but if you forgot how a blender works:

3. I’m thinking body movers or something like that, but honestly I have no clue. I’m not sure what physics options Roblox supplies.

1 Like

You can set the glass’ AssemblyLinearVelocity to a fixed value (glass should be anchored) and any part that touches it would start accelerating. You would wanna cover outer of glass with parts so anything that touches outside wouldn’t get affected. And I’d suggest you to do this on client since it’s expensive having a bunch of parts go crazy on server.

4 Likes

Did you mean AssemblyAngularVelocity? It seems to work alright, but it rotates around a strange center point that I am unable to change.

Also, my whole game kind of relies on it being server side.

1 Like

Try messing with the Density of the Parts and make them lighter (less dense) to see if they’ll spin around better. Maybe try changing their Friction property too.

As for adding the AssemblyLinearVelocity (ALV) like @Myth said, you’d probably want to add 8 or more transparent flat Parts inside the glass so only the inside Parts can contact them. Then set their ALV to push the Parts in the blender around in a circle. You’ll have to mess with the numbers since ALV only works in world space CFrame numbers, not Part orientation CFrame numbers.
For example if you wanted to make a long conveyor belt aligned to the Z world axis you could Anchor a Part and change it’s ALV to (0,0,10) to push it 10 studs/second on the Z axis, but if you rotate the long Part 90 degrees it’s now going to push the part off to the side of the conveyor, not the length.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.