How would I go about making CFrame train movement system?

Hello everyone! First of all, I know this has been probably asked a lot and I am sorry to ask again.

So, I have been wanting to create CFrame operated train movement system for a while now. (Examples of a games that use CFrame to move trains are Stepford County Railway and Streamline)

I have done a lot of research for months, I read all posts I could find regarding CFrame train movement system. The main problem is that I couldn’t find anything about how to start making such thing.

So straight to my question. How would I go about making CFrame operated train movement system? I am not asking for a whole script or anything, just how would I start on making it and basic movement of the different coaches.

Every bit of help is appreciated!
Thanks!

2 Likes

Look into this post, it may help How were the trains in Jailbreak done? [SOLVED] - #13 by Kord_K and this as well How can I make this train follow a curved path? I would assume you would have to connect all parts to a main part, which is then tweened using TweenService.

Thank you so much! It works perfectly. I’ve literally been searching for months and now I can finally do it!

1 Like