How Would I Go About Making This?

This is a neo-futuristic building that I would like to try to create for an event center, or other business building.
It’s pretty complicated. What’s the best and most efficient way of completing this project? Any tips I could use? Any resources or tutorials you could guide me to?
Thanks!

2 Likes

… I am sorry but I do not have any tips other than using “Unions” and “Negative parts” to make the shape, Good luck! Use Blender and other 3D softwares, That’s all really I can say to help!

1 Like

Most likely using a 3d software. It actually doesn’t look too hard to make, you could probably use proportional editing or something simular to that and just drag it down and you could fix any deformed walls from proportional editing in blender but pretty much any 3d software works

1 Like

Woah uh, you might need to resort to using blender or something external to model something like that

1 Like

Any tips for using blender? I have it downloaded, and have tried using it. It’s very complicated. Any good resources, or features I should focus on for this project?

You would need to use Blender to create that. @sam_0987654321best is correct; you would most likely need to use proportional editing to create the the waviness in that curvature.

I would advise you start with the famous donut tutorial since it’s extremely helpful.

Edit: I would strongly advise against using unions for this since they would be very inefficient and would probably give you a giant headache.

2 Likes

Learn Low Poly Modeling in Blender 2.9 / 2.8 - YouTube this is pretty much a full beginner tutorial to blender (not really low poly at all imo)

1 Like

I don’t think it really applies here, it covers more than just modeling and the modeling parts are different to architecture and some are useless information so he might end up wasting a lot of time but he can still watch the tutorial, just saying

1 Like

OP doesn’t need to cover the entire thing since it goes far beyond the necessities for Roblox. The first two levels would certainly suffice.

1 Like

Be careful with using Blender to entirely make the building, though. You run the risk of having unexpected collisions, especially with a building this round.

What are some precautions I can take?