How would I keep hipheight and a billboard UI above the character?

So I have a block, which grows in size. I just change the size using vector3.new. But, the hipheight and the billboard UI over the character get messed up. The hipheight is too low, so the character keeps being pushed down and the billboard UI gets hidden inside the character. Is there any way to fix this?

For the hipheight, just play with that value until it works out, since it’s too low increase it.
But for the billboard ui’s position I assume what’s happening is, it doesn’t get updated once the size of the object that it’s on changes, so maybe what you can do is maybe reparent it or maybe change its position.

I read from a bug report that HipHeight is currently bugged. For the Billboard UI just change the offset whenever you change the size of the player.

What about the size of the billboard UI?

Scale it to the same factor that you are scaling the character.

What report did you read and how long ago was it posted? HipHeight isn’t bugged, it’s used as a solution to bugs and has posed only slight-but-avoidable problems with custom characters due to an improper value.

HipHeight itself can’t be bugged because it’s just a numerical property in the humanoid. The internal downcasts done by the Humanoid to stay above the floor use HipHeight as an offset value. If anything is bugged, it’d be the downcasts (which they aren’t), not the property.

So if my block is small, then it floats, but if its big, then it gets pushed down. I have been setting the hipheight according to size.

That’s fine to do. It just becomes a fight to get the right math down. As far as that goes; I don’t have anything to offer. Sorry.