How would I make a revive gamepass that works?

I want to make a revive game pass that revives you at your last “checkpoint”.
Can anyone show me some examples of code or a guide for it.

1 Like

Is this supposed to be a one time use?

If not you most likely would want to make it a Dev Product so it can be bought more than once.

1 Like

Try checking out this article. Hope this helps!

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/articles/Developer-Products-In-Game-Purchases

2 Likes

It depends on where/when you would like the ‘checkpoint’ to be made. Does the player have a previously set checkpoint? Or does the gamepass revive them where they last died?

Edit: I wasn’t sure if you wanted help making the actual gamepass, or making the gamepass buyable.

I’d prefer last died location but if they died then respawned in the same spot they would just die again so checkpoint would be better.

1 Like

Ah, I see. I am not sure how you would go about creating the actual checkpoint, but however you decide to do that, you should get the CFrame of the checkpoint. For example, if the checkpoint is a part, you could do something like this:

local checkpoint -- the checkpoint part
local character -- the character that is being revived

-- When the gamepass is bought, you could do this which teleports the character to the checkpoint

character.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame = checkpoint.CFrame * CFrame.new(0,5,0) -- (* cframe so the character doesn't spawn in the checkpoint

I hope this helps a little.

1 Like