How would I make an elevator TP every players inside it after 5 seconds?

Hello, My name’s Dorayaki and I was wondering how would i make a ready up system for an elevator type game. How it should go is that the players touch a Trigger part that queue them in the elevator. Then the elevator detects if there’s anyone in the elevator and if there is, they get teleported after a 5 second countdown to the real elevator. The trigger part is the size of the whole elevator from the lobby. So it has to detect if there’s any players inside the specific trigger zone.

I have tried looking everywhere, but couldn’t find the same specific thing as i mentionned.
Thanks for reading.

1 Like

you could use zones to detect when player enter and leave the elevator - ZonePlus v3.2.0 | Construct dynamic zones and effectively determine players and parts within their boundaries
you could add/remove players from an array and after waiting for 5 seconds teleport every player in that array to your real elevator.

I think I may be able to help, may I ask if the teleport sends you to another game or just to another place in the same server?

You could also just make a non-collidiable invisible part and check for a collision in there.

Just into a place in the game not another game
Also touched is not very reliable

It does the job however, and for an elevator it shouldn’t break I believe.

i have figured out the answer thanks to everyone!!!